All employees, students and volunteers who drive for USU, whether in a USU vehicle or in their personal vehicle, is required to pass this 25 question, multiple choice test and be entered into the Approved Driver’s Database. All Certificates must be sent to Fleet Services in order for information to be updated.
- Go to http://risk.utah.gov/driver-video-and-test1.html
- View the Video. (The video makes reference at the end to 12/15 passenger vans. Please ignore this as the University prohibits the use of these vehicles.)
- Take the online test. (Warning - the test is challenging, reference the Utah driver's handbook when taking the test.)
- A "Certificate of Completion" will be emailed to you. Please print it and keep the certificate on file with your department. Departments are responsible for insuring compliance with the training requirement. Also, send a copy to Fleet Services to through email to email@example.com, mail to UMC 7100, or fax it to 797-3476.
- If you are a new USU driver you must also complete the Driver’s Representation Form. Send this form and a copy of your Certificate of Completion of Driver training to Fleet Services through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to UMC 7100 or fax it to 797-3476.