Skip to main content
FAQ - Emma Eccles Early Childhood Center Parents
- If you plan on parking your vehicle in the ECC parking lot for ANY amount of time. They have their own parking lot therefore they require their own permit.
- If you DO NOT leave your vehicle you can drop children off at the curb.
- If you exit the vehicle for any length of time you are considered parked, even if the car is running and a permit is required. They are sold per semester at the Parking and Transportation office.
- The Big Blue parking terrace or the Aggie Parking Terrace is available
- The ECC has its own lot directly outside the building. The permit is valid only in that lot for 30 min.
- At the Parking and Transportation office M-F 7:30-5:00