Skip to main content
FAQ - Edith Bowen Parents
- If you DO NOT leave your vehicle you can load/unload your children next to the curb
- If you would like to park and leave your vehicle there are two types of passes available to Edith Bowen parents
- The Sticker given to parents by Edith Bowen that allows parents to park at ONLY the Edith Bowen meter for 30min. Just push the button and you receive 30min for free.
- A hanging Parent Pass purchased from the USU Parking and Transportation office that allows you to park in multiple locations on campus. It is $62.00 and valid from Aug to Aug.
- At one of the two Edith Bowen meters only for 30min max. Push the button to receive time.
- In any regular stall in the Blue CPD (the blue lot behind Edith Bowen next to the Center for Persons with Disabilities)
- In any regular stall in the Blue NFS (next to Aggie Ice Cream)
- In any regular stall in Blue LDS Church ( the “Golden Toaster”)
- CPD meters for up to one hour (tires are chalked to monitor time)
- From the Parking and Transportation office. $62.00 from Aug 2011 to Aug 2012.
- From the Edith Bowen office and it goes in the lower left hand corner of the windshield on the inside.