FAQ - Faculty/Staff Waitlist
- No. When you submit your name you are placed on all waitlists that your building is eligible for.
- The date the request is taken only counts for when you are entered onto the list.
- Three things are taken into consideration as to where you are placed on the list:
- Adjusted hire date found in Banner
- The building you work in
- Employee status- Fulltime vs. wage/hourly vs. volunteer
|Hire Date||A Number||Name||Building|
These people are all eligible for the orange lot because of the buildings they work in. They are placed according to their Adjusted Hire Date, and are all fulltime employees.
- The waitlist is to help maintain a fair and equal way of allowing faculty and staff to park in a more convenient location to their building. Parking on campus is limited and requires patience and respect for co workers.
- It is determined by the building you work in. You are placed on all of the lists that you qualify for when you submit your request.
- Call the Parking and Transportation office at 797-3414 M-F 8:00-4:30. If you have not submitted a request you will not be on the waitlist.
- Any full time, benefit eligible faculty or staff member of USU is eligible for the wait-list. Previously volunteers, wage/hourly and adjuncts could be on the list, however due to the continued loss of parking they are no longer eligible to be on the wait-list, but can still purchase a GREEN or YELLOW.