FAQ - Faculty/Staff Waitlist
- No, the Wait List Request form allows you to select up to three preferred lots.
- Visit our Wait List Request page to let us know your preferred lot locations.
- The date the request is taken only counts for when you are entered onto the list.
- Three things are taken into consideration as to where you are placed on the list:
- Adjusted hire date found in Banner
- The building you work in
- Employee status- Fulltime vs. wage/hourly vs. volunteer
|Hire Date||A Number||Name||Building|
These people are all eligible for the orange lot because of the buildings they work in. They are placed according to their Adjusted Hire Date, and are all fulltime employees.
- The wait list helps maintain a fair method for assigning faculty and staff to park lots that are more convenient to their work location. Parking on campus is limited and requires patience and respect for co-workers.
- It is determined by the building you work in. You are placed on all of the lists that you qualify for when you submit your request.
- Call the Parking and Transportation office at 797-3414 M-F 8:00-4:00. Most parking lots are very full and require many months or years of patience before an assignment change is awarded. See our Wait List request form to make your submission.
- Any full-time, benefit-eligible faculty or staff member of USU is eligible for the wait list. Previously, volunteers, wage/hourly and adjuncts could be on the list, however due to the continued loss of parking they are no longer eligible to be on the wait list. However, they may still purchase a GREEN or YELLOW permit.