FAQ - Online Account
- If you are paying online and “double click” the payment it will read as an error because there is nothing to be paid. The first click will make the payment. It is usually a good idea to contact the Parking and Transportation office to ensure that the payment went through.
- Yes. Appeals must be done within 2 weeks of the issue date.
- Meter tickets can only be appealed if the meter is not functional or becomes nonfunctional while parked there and a citation is received. An appeal must be made within 14 days of the date of issue. The meter is tested for malfunctions. Getting a ticket for being parked at the meter for any unpaid length of time is not a valid appeal
- If you have purchased a permit with us before or if you live in any Student Residence on campus you will already have an online account that will allow you to purchase your permit online.
- Yes. You will need the citation number or the license plate number of the vehicle that was given the citation.
Yes. If they do not match BEFORE you try to charge your card edit your online account to reflect the billing address of the card being used.
- If you have purchased a permit from Parking and Transportation before you will already have an account.
- If you are living in Student Resident halls.
- If you are unsure you can type in your A number and password to see if you have an account already set up.
- Online accounts are NOT linked to BANNER
- First call the Parking and Transportation office to see if we have record of the payment. If we do not have record of the payment then call your bank. Many banks will put a “hold” on online payment requests that can last up to 3 days even if the payment is declined. This allows the bank to know if the funds are available.
- If you have sufficient funds on the card and it is declined anyway it could be that the billing address of the card and the address listed in your account do not match.
- If you are unable to log in you probably don’t have an account set up yet. If you have never purchased a permit in person from the Parking and Transportation we do not have record of you. Our online accounts are NOT linked to BANNER
- Please feel free tocontact the office if you know you have an account.